You can contact the secretary by email:
Join the Orchestra
We generally require a standard equivalent to at least Grade 6 or better but do not hold auditions. We invite potential members to play in a few rehearsals so that they can see if they feel comfortable in the orchestra and so that the conductor can form a view as to their ability. If you wish to come along, please first contact the Membership Secretary, Rohan Lewis (01873 854662) or email the secretary at the address above.
The committee is made up of orchestra members representing all sections.
- Chairman - Peter Geraghty
- Secretary - Clare Fisher
- Treasurer - Malcolm James
- Librarian - Heather Leighton
- Membership & Publicity - Rohan Lewis
- Website & Publicity - Simon Large
- Floor members - Bernadette Hutchison, Sue Rogers